Flume Trail Bikes Shuttle Service Summer 2015
We operate two shuttle routes for two distinctly different classic Tahoe mountain bike rides.
Our Bike shop is at the end of the trail for these classic point to point rides at our Tunnel Creek Café, Incline Village, NV.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park and ride the amazing Flume Trail one way back to your car at our bike rental shop and café.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Tahoe Meadows to ride the Tahoe Rim Trail. Rides from 14 miles to 40 miles accessible from this shuttle ride all ending back at our bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café.
QUESTIONS? Call Us: 775-298-2501, E-mail: email@example.com
Flume Trail Shuttle – 7 days a week, May to November 2015
Shuttle from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe in Incline Village to Spooner Lake State Park. Ride your bike back to Flume Trail Bikes in Incline Village via the Flume Trail. Cost: $15.
- Monday – Sunday, 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30. Afternoons on the half hour for parties of 2 or more. Last shuttle 2:30 if renting a bike. 4:30 if going back to Spooner after your ride.
- Bring $2 cash a person for the entrance fee at Spooner Lake into the State Park.
No need to reserve but we do take reservations and that is a good idea on summer weekends. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION IS MADE.
Please have your credit card ready when you call. Phone: 775 298-2501. Mid week shuttles usually have room, you can walk up and get on a shuttle.
FLUME TRAIL ACCESS NOTE: Until July 12th – Monday – Thursday – State Parks has closed the North Canyon Road which shuts down access to the back country and the Flume Trail from Spooner Lake for road maintenance. If you can, make plans to do the classic Flume Trail Shuttle and ride Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Or you can ride up Tunnel Creek Road from the cafe to get to the Flume any day of the week. (450′ more climbing though). You can also get to the Flume Trail riding the Tahoe Rim Trail even days of the month. The TRT is a more technical ride but less total climbing. See the shuttle schedule below. You can contact State Parks with comments at: Jenny Ramella, 775-684-2704, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tahoe Meadows Trailhead for the Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle. Even days of the month.
Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe to Tahoe Meadows Trailhead of the Tahoe Rim Trail.
- Even days of the month – 8:45, 10:00 and 11:00am. Additional shuttles will leave on the hour for two or more. Last shuttle 4:00pm.
Reservations Recommended July and August. email@example.com or 775 298-2501.
PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION IS MADE. Please have your credit card ready when you call.
- 48 hours in advance: credit card refund, minus 20% service charge
- 24 hours in advance: in-store shuttle credit, minus 20% service charge
- Less than 24 hours before the shuttle: NO REFUND OR CREDIT
DISCLAIMER: Submitting a request DOES NOT guarantee you a reservation. Please wait for a call or e mail for confirmation. Friday-Sunday give us a call at 775 298-2501 for the quickest response.