Flume Trail Bikes Shuttle Service Summer 2015
We operate two shuttle routes for two distinctly different classic Tahoe mountain bike rides.
Our Bike shop is at the end of the trail for these classic point to point rides at our Tunnel Creek Café, Incline Village, NV.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park and ride the amazing Flume Trail one way back to your car at our bike rental shop and café.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Tahoe Meadows to ride the Tahoe Rim Trail. Rides from 14 miles to 40 miles accessible from this shuttle ride all ending back at our bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café.
QUESTIONS? Want to reserve a seat? Reserve online or call us: 775-298-2501
Flume Trail Shuttle – 7 days a week, May to November 2015
Shuttle from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe in Incline Village to Spooner Lake State Park. Ride your bike back to Flume Trail Bikes in Incline Village via the Flume Trail. Cost: $15.
- Every day: 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, Afternoons on the half hour, two rider minimum.
- Last shuttle 12:30 if renting a bike. 4:30 if going back to Spooner after your ride.
- Saturday and Sunday we add an 8:30am shuttle
- Bring $2 cash per person for the entrance fee at Spooner Lake into the State Park.
No need to reserve but we do take reservations which is a good idea on summer weekends. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION IS MADE. You can book online.
Tahoe Meadows Trailhead for the Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle. Even days of the month.
Leave on the shuttle van from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe to the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead of the Tahoe Rim Trail on the Mt. Rose Highway.
- Even days of the month – 10:00 and 11:00. Weekends we add an 8:45 shuttle.
- Additional shuttles will leave on the hour for two or more. Last shuttle 4:00pm with your own bikes.
Reservations Recommended July and August. Book online!
PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION IS MADE.
- 48 hours in advance: credit card refund, minus 20% service charge
- 24 hours in advance: in-store shuttle credit, minus 20% service charge
- Less than 24 hours before the shuttle: NO REFUND OR CREDIT
How to make a reservation
Riding tomorrow and it’s before 4pm? Book online please.