Flume Trail Bikes Shuttle Service Summer 2015
We operate two shuttle routes for two distinctly different classic Tahoe mountain bike rides.
Our Bike shop is at the end of the trail for these classic point to point rides at our Tunnel Creek Café, Incline Village, NV.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park and ride the amazing Flume Trail one way back to your car at our bike rental shop and café.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Tahoe Meadows to ride the Tahoe Rim Trail. Rides from 14 miles to 40 miles accessible from this shuttle ride all ending back at our bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café.
QUESTIONS? Call Us: 775-298-2501, E-mail: email@example.com
Flume Trail Shuttle – 7 days a week, May to November 2015
Shuttle from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe in Incline Village to Spooner Lake State Park. Ride your bike back to Flume Trail Bikes in Incline Village via the Flume Trail. Cost: $15.
- Every day: 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30. Afternoons on the half hour for parties of 2 or more. Last shuttle 1:30 if renting a bike. 4:30 if going back to Spooner after your ride.
- Bring $2 cash per person for the entrance fee at Spooner Lake into the State Park.
No need to reserve but we do take reservations and that is a good idea on summer weekends. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION IS MADE. You can book online.
Please have your credit card ready when you call. Phone: 775 298-2501. Mid week shuttles usually have room, you can walk up and get on a shuttle.
FLUME TRAIL ACCESS NOTE: Access is available via the North Canyon road seven days a week now that the bulk of the construction is completed (7/10/15). If your plans to ride the Flume Trail were affected you can and should contact State Parks with comments and concerns to make sure this does not happen again: Jenny Ramella, 775-684-2704, firstname.lastname@example.org
E mails are best and request a response!
Tahoe Meadows Trailhead for the Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle. Even days of the month.
Leave on the shuttle van from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe to the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead of the Tahoe Rim Trail on the Mt. Rose Highway.
- Even days of the month – 8:45, 10:00, 11:00, and noon. Additional shuttles will leave on the hour for two or more. Last shuttle 4:00pm with your own bikes.
Reservations Recommended July and August. Book online!
PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION IS MADE. Please have your credit card ready when you call.
- 48 hours in advance: credit card refund, minus 20% service charge
- 24 hours in advance: in-store shuttle credit, minus 20% service charge
- Less than 24 hours before the shuttle: NO REFUND OR CREDIT
How to make a reservation
Please use our booking calendar to create a reservation. Please call 775 298-2501 between the hours of 11:00am and 3:00pm for a reservation within 24 hours of your ride.