Flume Trail Bikes Shuttle Service Summer 2016. We operate two shuttle routes for two distinctly different classic Tahoe mountain bike rides.
Our Bike shop is at the end of the trail for these classic point to point rides at our Tunnel Creek Café, Incline Village, NV.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park and ride the amazing Flume Trail one way back to your car at our bike rental shop and café.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Tahoe Meadows to ride the Tahoe Rim Trail. Rides from 14 miles to 40 miles accessible from this shuttle ride all ending back at our bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café.
QUESTIONS? call us: 775-298-2501
Shuttles are FREE with the rental of a bike.
Flume Trail Shuttle – 7 days a week, May to November 2016
** Flume Trail shuttles resume Tuesday Oct 18th after the weekends storm.
Conditions should be superb!!
Shuttle from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe in Incline Village to Spooner Lake State Park. Ride your bike back to Flume Trail Bikes in Incline Village via the spectacular Flume Trail. The classic Flume Trail Ride is 14 miles back to the shop/cafe and your car. Longer loops can be added. Cost: Shuttle is Free with a bike rental. Bring $2 for the State Park entrance fee.
- Midweek: 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, Afternoons on the half hour, two rider minimum. Weekends add an 8:30 shuttle.
- Last shuttle 1:30 if renting a bike and you are fast! 3:30 if shuttling back to Spooner after your ride.
- $2 entrance fee is included for entry into the State Park.
No reservations. First to arrive and check in – first to get a pass for the shuttle. If the scheduled shuttle on the half hour fills, we will send a second shuttle. You can pre pay online to make your check in faster with a bike rental or pay when you arrive.
Tahoe Meadows Trailhead for the Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle. Even days of the month (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc)
Leave on the shuttle van from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe to the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead of the Tahoe Rim Trail on the Mt. Rose Highway. Shortest ride back to the shop and cafe is 14 miles. Many excellent loops can be added for up to 40 miles of mostly single track riding all ending back at our shop, your car the cafe and a cold beer!
Cost: Shuttle is FREE with a bike rental.
Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle Schedule: Even days of the month June to November.
** No TRT shuttles 10/18 and 20 due to 5″ of snow in Tahoe Meadows.
Sat Oct 22nd TRT shuttle is pending if enough snow melts.
- Even days of the month – 8:45, 10:00 and 11:00.
- Additional shuttles will leave on the hour for two or more.
No reservations. First to arrive and check in – first to get a pass to get on the shuttle. If the scheduled shuttle on the hour fills we will send another shuttle within half an hour. You can pre pay online to make your check in faster with a bike rental or pay when you arrive.