Flume Trail Bikes Shuttle Service will begin Thursday May 24th for the 2018 riding season.
We operate two shuttle routes for two distinctly different classic Tahoe mountain bike rides. Our Bike shop is located at the end of the trail for these classic point to point rides just behind our Tunnel Creek Café, Incline Village, NV. Good food, coffee and beer next to the bike shop!
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop behind Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park and ride the amazing Flume Trail one way back to your car at our bike rental shop and café.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop behind Tunnel Creek Café to Tahoe Meadows to ride the Tahoe Rim Trail. Rides from 14 miles to 40 miles accessible from this shuttle ride all ending back at our bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café.
Shuttles are FREE with the rental of a bike. If you have your own bike, you can take our shuttle, just arrive half an hour before a scheduled departure and we will get you on a shuttle.
E-mail: email@example.com QUESTIONS? call us: 775-298-2501.
Flume Trail Shuttle – 7 days a week, June through October 2018
Shuttle from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe in Incline Village to Spooner Lake State Park. Ride your bike back to Flume Trail Bikes in Incline Village via the spectacular Flume Trail. The classic Flume Trail Ride is 14 miles back to the shop/cafe and your car. Longer loops can be added.
Cost: Shuttle is FREE with a bike rental, entrance fee for the State Park is included. Yes you can still take one of the hourly shuttles with your own bike.
- Incline Village to Spooner Lake for the Flume Trail Shuttle:
Flume Trail Shuttle Midweek: 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 (additional shuttle at 12:30 for four or more). Then at 3:00. Minimal schedule due to construction delays on highway 28. Weekend add an 8:30 shuttle. Two rider minimum for afternoon shuttles. If a scheduled shuttle on the half hour fills, we send another shuttle in half an hour. Shuttles are set up like a city bus – hourly. If a scheduled shuttle fills, we send another in half an hour. We pretty much run continuously on busy days. You don’t need a reservation. You will get a ride. You won’t wait long.
- Last shuttle 3:00.
- $2 entrance fee is included for entry into the State Park. Shuttles are free with the price of renting a bike.
Shuttle is included with your bike rental. Arrive at least half an hour before the shuttle you want to take. If a scheduled shuttle fills, we send another in half an hour. You will get a ride and won’t wait long. This non reservation system works very well and easily accommodates last minute vacation schedule changes or our sometimes un predictable traffic slow downs.
Tahoe Meadows Shuttle – for the Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle.
Even days of the month (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc).
Tahoe Meadows Shuttle should begin mid June for the 2018 riding season.
(after enough snow melts to follow the trail).
Leave on the shuttle van from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe to the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead of the Tahoe Rim Trail on the Mt. Rose Highway. Shortest ride back to the shop and cafe is 14 miles. Many excellent loops can be added for up to 40 miles of mostly single track riding all ending back at our shop, your car, the cafe and a cold beer!
Cost: Shuttle is FREE with a bike rental. Have your own sweet bike? You can still ride the shuttle – show up and we will get you on a shuttle. No reservations needed. If a shuttle fills we send another in half an hour. You will get a ride and you wont wait long.
Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle Schedule:
Now operating even days of the month July through October.
- Even days of the month – 9:00, 10:00, 11:00. ( additional Noon shuttle on weekends).
- 2:00 and 4:00 for two or more. Park your vehicle at Tahoe Meadows, ride the trail and we will get you back up to your car.
- Arrive about half an hour early. IF a scheduled shuttle fills, we send another in half an hour. You will get a ride and won’t wait long. This works well and accommodates your last minute changing vacation schedules or traffic.