Flume Trail Bikes and shuttles should open June 15 for the 2019 season.
Due to the heavy winter at Lake Tahoe, the summer season will start a bit later in 2019. We think June 15th for the Flume Trail Ride and most likely after the Fourth of July for the Tahoe Rim Trail.
Like us on facebook for updates.
We will be taking shuttle reservations this summer!
Summer shuttle schedule:
8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, then for two or more, 12:30, 2:00, and 4:00.
The Tahoe Rim Tahoe: Even calendar days of the month.
9:00, 10:00, 11:00, noon, 2:00 and 4:00 for two or more.
We operate two shuttle routes for two distinctly different classic Tahoe mountain bike rides. Our Bike shop is located at the end of the trail for these classic point to point rides just behind our Tunnel Creek Café, Incline Village, NV.
Good food, coffee and beer next to the bike shop!
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop behind Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park and ride the amazing Flume Trail one way back to your car at our bike rental shop and café.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop behind Tunnel Creek Café to Tahoe Meadows to ride the Tahoe Rim Trail. Rides from 14 miles to 40 miles accessible from this shuttle ride all ending back at our bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café.
E-mail: email@example.com QUESTIONS? call us: 775-298-2501.
Flume Trail Shuttle – 7 days a week, June to mid November $16 per person plus $2 for Nevada State Park Entry. Reservations available.
Shuttle from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe in Incline Village to Spooner Lake State Park. Ride your bike back to Flume Trail Bikes in Incline Village via the spectacular Flume Trail. The classic Flume Trail Ride is 14 miles back to the shop/cafe and your car. Longer loops can be added.
We drop you off at the trailhead in the state park and you ride back to our shop with NO riding on Highway 28 to get back to the shop.
- Flume Trail Shuttle: Flume Trail Bikes to Spooner State Park
Flume Trail Shuttle Schedule: 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30
12:30, 2:00 and 4:00 for two or more). Two rider minimum for afternoon shuttles. If a scheduled shuttle on the half hour fills, we send another shuttle in half an hour.
- Last shuttle 4:00 for two or more with your own bikes or to return to your car at Spooner.
Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle.
$16 plus $2 State park entrance fee.
Flume Trail Bikes to Tahoe Meadows.
Even days of the month (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc).
Usually mid June to mid November unless snow makes the trail impassible.
Leave on the shuttle van from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe to the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead of the Tahoe Rim Trail on the Mt. Rose Highway. Shortest ride back to the shop and cafe is 14 miles. Many excellent loops can be added for up to 40 miles of mostly single track riding all ending back at our shop, your car, the cafe and a cold beer!
Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle Schedule:
Operating even days of the month June through Mid November.
- Even days of the month –
9:00, 10:00, 11:00 – additional shuttle at noon for two or more.
- 2:00 and 4:00 for two or more. Park your vehicle at Tahoe Meadows, ride the trail and we will get you back up to your car.
- Arrive about half an hour early. IF a scheduled shuttle fills, we send another in half an hour.
- Reservations available and recommended for weekends.
- Even days of the month –