Flume Trail Bikes Shuttle Service OPEN for Summer 2017. We operate two shuttle routes for two distinctly different classic Tahoe mountain bike rides. Our Bike shop is at the end of the trail for these classic point to point rides at our Tunnel Creek Café, Incline Village, NV.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park and ride the amazing Flume Trail one way back to your car at our bike rental shop and café.
- Take the shuttle van in the morning from our shop next to Tunnel Creek Café to Tahoe Meadows to ride the Tahoe Rim Trail. Rides from 14 miles to 40 miles accessible from this shuttle ride all ending back at our bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café.
Shuttles are FREE with the rental of a bike. If you have your own bike, no reservations needed, just show up and we will get you on a shuttle.
E-mail: email@example.com QUESTIONS? call us: 775-298-2501.
Flume Trail Shuttle – 7 days a week, June to November 2017
Shuttle from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe in Incline Village to Spooner Lake State Park. Ride your bike back to Flume Trail Bikes in Incline Village via the spectacular Flume Trail. The classic Flume Trail Ride is 14 miles back to the shop/cafe and your car. Longer loops can be added. Cost: Shuttle is Free with a bike rental, entrance fee for the State Park is included. If you have your own bike, show up early and we can arrange a shuttle for you.
Schedule for Flume Trail Shuttle: First Sat 8/19 Flume Trail shuttle will be at 9:00 to give time for X terra racers to clear from the Flume Trail.
- Every Day: 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, Afternoons on the half hour, two rider minimum. If a scheduled shuttle fills, we send another shuttle in half an hour.
- Last shuttle 1:30 if renting a bike and you are fast! 3:30 if shuttling back to Spooner after your ride.
- $2 entrance fee is included for entry into the State Park.
Shuttle is included with your bike rental. Arrive at least half an hour before the shuttle you want to take. No reservations needed – if a scheduled shuttle fills, we send another in half an hour.
Tahoe Meadows Trailhead for the Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle. Even days of the month (2nd, 4th, 6th, etc).
Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle now operating through October.
Leave on the shuttle van from Flume Trail Bikes next to Tunnel Creek Cafe to the Tahoe Meadows Trailhead of the Tahoe Rim Trail on the Mt. Rose Highway. Shortest ride back to the shop and cafe is 14 miles. Many excellent loops can be added for up to 40 miles of mostly single track riding all ending back at our shop, your car the cafe and a cold beer!
Cost: Shuttle is FREE with a bike rental. No bike rental – show up and we will get you on a shuttle.
Tahoe Rim Trail Shuttle Schedule:
Now operating even days of the month July to November.
- Even days of the month – 8:45, 10:00, 11:00, noon.
- No reservations needed. First to arrive and check in – first to get a pass to get on the shuttle. If the scheduled shuttle on the hour fills we will send another shuttle within half an hour. This works well and accommodates changing vacation schedules or traffic.